Bitcoin Trader Versus other Robots
|Bitcoin Trader||Other Bitcoin trading platforms|
|The registration process can be completed in less than two minutes.||Requirements such as Identity cards and questionnaires make the registration process long and quite frustrating.|
|Multiple payment options it is convenient to make deposits using any preferred option.||To make deposits users need to meet a long list of requirements such as presenting bank statements, and providing proof of income sources, in some cases, the banks will need to be contacted, and this takes time.|
|Customisable settings for trading to reduce risks.||Fully automated trading systems that place all the users’ funds at risk if one mistake is made.|
|Many users have posted real reviews, it is an indication a majority of the users are satisfied with the system.||The common reviews for the other trading platforms depict disappointment and doubts about long-term benefits.|
|Fast withdrawal processing usually completed in 24-hours.||Withdrawal processes can take as long as ten days to complete.|
Why should you trade with Bitcoin Trader?
During our review of the Bitcoin Trader, we made it a point to identify some unique points that can be presented as reasons more people should create Bitcoin Trader accounts and start trading.
- User-friendly features- from our experience with this platform, we can affirm that many of the active features on Bitcoin Trader are user-friendly. The quick registration process, making a deposit, activating the live trading feature and withdrawals can be done without expert knowledge of cryptocurrency trading.
- Reliable customer support- The customer support system is accessible 24/7. This is a great feature because the traders who use Bitcoin Trader are from different parts of the world where they have varying time zones. It is essential that customer support is always available when needed. And we can state that the team has all the resources to help users, from our experience and interaction with customer support staff.
- Demo trading feature- it is very considerate that the developers have added the demo trading feature on the Bitcoin Trader. We tried the demo trade, and it was a fantastic experience, it gives you a clear idea of how trading is done on the platform before you start using real money for trading.
- Fast processing- Automated cryptocurrency trading requires fast processing because of the rapid changes in the market. Once an opportunity arises, the system must take advantage and help users earn more. We are satisfied with the processing time on Bitcoin Trader. From our assessment, the processing time is about 0.1 seconds faster than other trading platforms.
How much money can be made with Bitcoin Trader?
Honestly, all traders on the platform can make much money every day. It is that profitable, and we are happy the system passes our tests for reliability and integrity. However, the risks in the cryptocurrency market must be considered when making an investment. It is best to start with the minimum deposit and set proper limits as a new trader. Over time and with experience, you can deposit more funds to increase your earnings. We have compiled essential tips to help all users earn more on Bitcoin Trader;
- Invest wisely- We started with the minimum deposit for our assessment project. The minimum deposit on Bitcoin Trader is $250. Thankfully, we earned a profit on this deposit. We have retained our account for more trading. So it is essential that you start small and grow your investment.
- Withdraw earnings- It is a great idea to withdraw your earnings. The capital, initial investment, can be left in the system for more trading, as we will do, with this approach, the earnings can be saved and used for other things while the initial capital keeps making a profit.
- Keep learning about cryptocurrency trading- there is so much information on the internet for free. You can get the latest information and strategies to increase your earnings. For example, getting more information about matching currencies will help you make better decisions and more profit.
- Don’t invest all your savings at once- considering the risks in cryptocurrency trading due to the volatile nature of the market; it is best if you invest only your disposable income. This approach will help lower the risks without stopping your earning capacity.
|The best choice|| Bitcoin Trader is NOT a scam|
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App
How to make money with Bitcoin Trader
The following tips will help new users make money with this automated trading platform;
- Start with the minimum deposit limit- We always advise our readers, who want to invest with Bitcoin Trader to start small, grow your profit and study the system.
- Withdraw your profit- You will earn a profit after every trading session. Withdraw your profit to a savings account and reinvest the capital.
- Read about cryptocurrency trading- It is always a great idea to get more information about the cryptocurrency market. You can make better investment decisions with knowledge.
- Invest the money you can afford to lose- The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable so it is best if you invest only money that you can afford to gamble with.
Has Bitcoin been featured in the Media?
We know there are so many claims that Bitcoin trader has been featured in the media and that some celebrities have endorsed the platform. We have investigated these claims.
They claim that Bitcoin has been reviewed by the hosts on the top TV show The Dragon’s Den, and also on The Shark Tank, another popular TV show. We reached out to the owners of Bitcoin Trader who knew nothing about a review on the TV shows. Next we found the social media handles of the TV show hosts to get more information; they also denied having any feature like that on their shows.
Next, we searched online and on the personal web pages of celebrities rumoured to have invested in Bitcoin Trader or recommended the platform to other users. Among the celebrities who have been linked to Bitcoin Trader are Elon Musk, Gordon Ramsay, Bill Gates, and Peter Jones, among others. They are all successful celebrities with huge investments in different business sectors.
However, we discovered that these claims are all false. They are created by affiliate marketers who are trying to drive traffic to their website. It is the wrong way to do marketing. We need our readers to know that they can only find true information about Bitcoin Trader on the official website.
At the end of our trading experience, we made so many discoveries that have convinced my team and me that Bitcoin Trader is a trusted automated trading platform that can be used by anyone to become rich from live trades in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin Trader is legit and licenced. It is also run by a competent team of software engineers and entrepreneurs who are serious about providing every user a safe automated platform to trade Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Trader is user-friendly and reliable. We tested all the features on the auto trading platform, they all work. There was no glitch, and we had a fantastic live trading experience. We also tested the eToro trading platform for cryptocurrency. Our full review can be found on the site.
Bitcoin Trader and eToro are available to investors in 150 countries, and we can confidently encourage everyone to invest and start making a passive income daily.
What is the Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is a smart auto trading system that uses robots to find the best trading deals in the cryptocurrency market.
Is it lucrative to invest in Bitcoin Trader?
Yes it is, investors are earning over $5,000 daily, and however, you need to invest a large sum to get such a profit. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of $250 and grow their capital.
How do trading robots work?
Trading robots are programmed to scan and analyse the massive volume of data to find cryptocurrency at low prices, which are purchased and later sold at a higher price.
Is Bitcoin Trader secure?
Yes, it is, the auto trading platform is encrypted with SSL online security protocol which is highly effective.
What is the fee to open a new account?
There is no charge to open a new Bitcoin Trader account, it is completely free and fast.
Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the system after earning a profit?
No, this is not possible. The system converts your earnings to the local currency, which is deposited in the bank account linked to the Bitcoin Trader account.
Are there alternative platforms like Bitcoin Trader?
Yes, there are other similar auto trading robots. We have tested Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution, and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading robots. Please check our site to see the full list and read our reviews.
Here are some bitcoin millionaires:
- Jered Kenna began investing in Bitcoin when its value was as little as 20 cents. Despite that, he made a massive purchase and within a few years, his investment bore fruit. From that money, he initiated a number of ventures. Tradehill start-up was the first amongst these and was dedicated to anonymous Bitcoin dark mining pool. Currently, he owns a Colombian craft brewery. He also owns 20 collaborative workspaces for entrepreneurs in San Francisco.
- Dave Carlson, founder of MegaBigPower mining company, started his venture in his basement. In 2016, he reported earning as high as $8 million each month.
- Roger Ver, also called, “Bitcoin Jesus” is the richest of bitcoin millionaires (discounting FBI and Satoshi Nakamoto). While he was already a millionaire when he began with Bitcoin but the venture has made him far wealthier now.
Now, let’s continue with our bitcoin trader review. We know it is a promising cryptocurrency bot. But, what exactly is that?
Because of the fluctuating nature of the cryptocurrency market, autotrading bots have gained a lot of prominence. The reason is that these Bitcoin forex trader bots enable 24/7 monitoring and trading. Also, bots that are modified accurately are capable of placing trades faster and easier as compared to those done manually by traders.
Register at Bitcoin Trader
Potential Daily Profits
Fully Automated Trading
View key features
Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer
Bitcoin Trader is a platform that will trade automatically on your behalf. It analyses data faster than you ever could, and never needs to take rest.
What is Bitcoin Trader Software
- Bitcoin Trader software bot is an application dedicated to binary option trading. It offers automated trading along with trading signals on currencies pairs and commodities. The Bitcoin Trader software system works along with the most popular and proven binary options trading. This Bitcoin forex trader software itself is free of cost. However, you will need to make a minimum deposit of $250. This money is required initially to invest and start earning money for you.
- The Bitcoin Trader software was released for those investors seeking to cash in easily with binary options. This Bitcoin forex trader app ensures that daily payments are made to fresh members. This Bitcoin Trader Software can be freely downloaded at no charge.
- The Bitcoin Trader software is extremely efficient as a trading platform for generating earnings on autopilot.
- This Bitcoin forex trader app is currently taking in a small and restricted amount of beta testers. These testers will benefit from cent percent free access.
- One can start trading with the Bitcoin Trader System almost immediately. The trading platform can be set up in under 5 minutes. You can begin seeing the profits rolling into your trading account within as little as 30 minutes after that.
Essentially, the Bitcoin forex trader bot constitutes a software program. This program interacts in a direct way with the financial exchanges. It frequently uses API’s to access and collate as well as interpret key, relevant data. This program also puts across sell or buy orders on your account, based on the way market data is interpreted. The bots are also created for decision making when it comes to monitoring market price movements and reacting as per a predefined and pre-programmed set of rules.
Specifically, the trading bot undertakes analyses of market actions. This includes orders, price, volume and time. The analyses can even be programmed according to one’s preferences and tastes.
Bitcoin Trader is an automatic trading software created by Gary Roberts in 2017 that claims to automatically trade, buy and sell bitcoin for profit by following the market trends and executing automatic trades 0.01 seconds faster than its competitors.
The Bitcoin Trader app eliminates the manual process of buying and selling bitcoin on an exchange, inviting beginners to register, make an investment, and use the auto-trade functionality.
In this Bitcoin Trader review, we will examine whether the software is a scam or not, and whether it really has been endorsed on popular programs such as Shark Tank and the Dragons Den.
The software is used to trade bitcoin and five other cryptocurrencies. It claims to be able to generate $1300 minimum daily profit for its investors, all for a minimum trading fee of $250. But is Bitcoin Trader Legit? Find out everything you need to know about this app in our review today.
Free to use
- 82% claimed win-rate
- $250 Min Deposit
- Accepts Debit and Credit Card
Is Bitcoin Trader Legit?
Having dealt with the Bitcoin Trader app to clarify its reputation on whether it is a scam or not, we have reviewed its registration procedure, robot functionality and financial trust to help every intending investor be abreast of this trading system.
So, is this trading robot scam or not? When topics on trading robots and software are being discussed, it is often unclear whether to trust them when they claim to have great accuracy and that trading on them guarantees great profits.
According to the reviews we have found online, Bitcoin Trader should not be trusted, but we believe that due to the fact that auto-trading bots are a relatively new invention, reviewers are much harsher when evaluating platforms. We tried to detach ourselves from such prejudices and simply tested the platform to tell you what our findings are and what to expect from it. We also played around with several settings, including time frames and trading strategies such as Fibonacci to get the best results.
Is Bitcoin Trader Scam or Not? The Verdict!
We have tested the trading software and have made the following observations:
- The software’s trading signals claims to have a possible return of up to 88%.
- The software is free and the app is very functional. However, risks in auto-trading remain.
- We recommend for every intending investor to start with an investment of no more than $250 to start.
What is Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is not the only auto trading robot with these functions. We have found Cryptosoft and Bitcoin Code to be equally trustworthy. According to the software, users do not have to do any manual trading and trades are placed within minutes and with what appears to be a solid accuracy. It reportedly rarely places unprofitable trades, which may be one of the aspects that has made Bitcoin Trader such a popular robot.
While human traders take hours to do the appropriate research and find out what the most potentially profitable investment is, Bitcoin Trader claims to do the same amount of research in minutes and zero effort is required from you. As you may have heard though, the cryptocurrency market is known to be extremely volatile which means that even though the robot may have done all the work right, sometimes the market changes in a different direction than the one predicted by the robot and investments could go wrong. Even though the app claims that this is rare, it still is a possibility, so please be aware of it.
How does Bitcoin Trader App work?
If you have a lot of questions regarding the Bitcoin Trader app, rest assured because we are here to answer all of them. So, how does the robot actually work? It is pretty simple, and a very popular question. The main thing you should know is that it works independently from user inputs. It is not controlled by a person, it is 100% automatised, so once you register, create an account and deposit funds, your part is pretty much done. All that is left for you to do from then onwards is spend a few minutes every day to decide on the trading settings you prefer and then activate the auto-trading mode. What the trading app will do exactly is act as an investor and place the amount of trades you said you wanted to make. The software uses course progressions and statistics to ensure this happens. That basically means that before starting to buy and sell assets, the algorithm of the software is designed to scan market data for relevant information.
Opening an Account – Step by Step
Getting ready to sign up for a trade account? Getting ready to make more money with this working software? Read and follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Registration
To sign-up, go to the Bitcoin Trader website. If you scroll down you will see the registration form that you will need to fill in to open an account with the robot. The registration process is pretty simple. It only takes three steps to complete and is totally free of charge. For the first step you will need your full name and email address.
Once you click on “next”, you will be moving on to the following step which will ask you to type in your password, which cannot be less than 6 characters and has to include both numbers and letters. The last and final stage asks you to choose your country and type in your phone number. After the three steps are completed, click on the “Register Now” button to sign up. On average, registration should not take more than 1-2 minutes.
Step 2: Deposit
Having completed the registration process successfully, you’ll log in to your account using the details used in registration. You’ll be required to make a deposit to start live trading. The minimum investment required for live trading is $250. As an advice, do not go beyond this amount for a start. So, for those who think $250 is quite affordable, do not be shortsighted about the presence of risk in trading.
The web platform accepts different forms of payment methods for deposit. Deposits can be best made by using a credit card. To make a credit card payment, you’ll be required to fill in the card number, card type (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro), the validity period, and security code. The payment gateway is secured for online transactions using SSL to prevent theft of financial information.
Step 3: Demo trading
The software offers you the option to trade in demo mode. We always advise users to do that because it gives them the possibility to gain first-hand experience with how it would be like to trade on the platform with real money. Not only the demo account gives you access to all the trading functions and opportunities on offers but it also allows you to place trades with a demo balance. Once you finish that balance and are confident about how the trading platform works, you can place real money into your account and start trading.
Step 4: Trading
After the deposit, you will be only one last step away from starting your trading experience. Before you can do that you will be suggested to change the trading settings, which include the amount you want to invest for each trade, the maximum amount per trade every day, the profit you want to make each day and so on. If you wish, you can also decide which currency pairs to trade with, such as XRP/EUR, BTC/EUR, BTC/USD, etc…
Of course, the more you know about the proceedings, tools and functions of the platform the more likely Bitcoin Trader claims you will be to make profits, so we recommend to start off with small investments and gradually increase them if you wish to scale up your trading activity.
Note: If you do not want to trade with real money straight away, feel free to try the demo account first. You will be able to try trades and see how the platform works before trading for real money.